Title: Marketing Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Pentatonic was created to lead the world into the circular economy. There's too much trash in our landfills and oceans, and not enough being recycled into beautiful product. We launched in September 2017 to significant press, consumer and industry acclaim — but this is only just the start. This role will key be to driving us forward. Based in E8, London and working closely with our CMO and co-founder Jamie, we want you to turn our broad vision into detailed marketing strategy planning, with a keen eye on our content, social, events, brand partnerships and PR.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years' experience, with experience across brand and digital. You will have a great creative eye, write well, be highly organised and be happy in a central leadership role, bringing together various departments and colleagues to deliver famous campaigns.
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan
- Detailed strategic planning and campaign organisation
- Content marketing and social media
- Introduce creative and engaging ways of communicating our various points of strength: sustainability, design and innovation
- Create detailed reporting of campaigns, and present results to senior management team
- Influence messaging and storytelling for web and across digital customer acquisition campaigns
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experiene
- 5+ years' experience in marketing, preferably incl brand and digital responsibility
- Ability to coordinate various department and colleagues, following your lead to deliver campaigns
- Strong verbal, creative, written, and organizational skills